TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF HIRE
Please take the time to read through these terms and conditions and make sure you fully understand and agree with them. They are basic common sense but once you have signed this agreement, it will become a legally binding contact between us.
THE HIRE FEE AND DEPOSIT
To secure your booking you must pay a non-refundable deposit-agent will advise amount.
You can pay deposit via bank transfer or cash.
If you cancel your booking, then the following payments must be made:
Within 28days of the date of the booked journey 50% of the balance.
Within 7 days of the booked journey 100% of the balance.
If you wish to extend the period of hire, then you must contact us directly. Availability cannot be guaranteed, and the chauffeurs do not have the authority to extend the period of hire.
WHAT WE AGREE TO DO
- In consideration if the payment by you or the agreed hire fee we will provide you with a chauffeured vehicle with liveried chauffer,
- We will convey your luggage from your home to the vehicle, stow your luggage in the boot of the vehicle and unload your luggage at your destination and on your outward journey stow your luggage in the boot of the vehicle and return your luggage to your home on the return journey.
- In the likely event of the vehicle being unavailable for your journey or being unable to complete the journey we will offer you an alternative vehicle. The replacement will be an alternative prestige marque. In that eventuality, you will be notified by us.
- We will always treat you and your passengers and luggage the appropriate dignity and respect.
WHAT YOU AGREE TO DO
- That you will:
- Pay the full balance of the agreed hire fee to your chauffer 7 days before your journey commences.
- Abide by the reasonable instructions by the chauffer.
- Treat your chauffer with dignity and respect.
- Wear seatbelts always whilst the vehicle is in motion.
- Not distract the driver whilst the vehicle is in motion.
- Pay any parking charges, congestion charge or toll charges incurred during you journey.
- Pay any parking fines incurred because of your actions or directions to the chauffer.
- Pay any valeting or repair costs for soiling or damage to the interior or exterior of the vehicle incurred because of any action upon the part of you or your any passengers.
- Be at the appointed collection point at the agreed time if you are not then we will make reasonable efforts to contact you but if we are unable to do so then you will be charged for the journey at the agreed hire fee.
- Notify us in advance as soon as reasonably practical of any change in your requirements as to collection and return points or times-may occur fee.
- That you will not:
- Smoke in the vehicle.
- Consume or have in your possession any controlled drug or banned substance.
- Cause damage to the vehicle.
- Instruct or encourage chauffer to exceed the speed limit or commit any road traffic offence.
- Consume food or drink in the vehicle other then those provided by us.
- Behave in a abusive, offensive, dangerous or anti-social manner whilst in the vehicle.
- Use party poppers, confetti, streamers, glitter, smoke flares inside or outside the vehicle.
- Although we are pleased to consider requests from disable people, our vehicle is not suitable for wheelchair users and is exempt from the provisions of the Equality Act 2006 by reason of the Disability Discrimination (Transport Vehicles)
Regulations 2005 and so we are unable to accommodate wheel-chair users or assistance dog users.
- We are not able to convey any animals or pets.
- We will not be responsible for any loss or damage caused by any delay in your journey arising from any of the following:
- Mechanical breakdown or accident of the vehicle (including punctures)
- Adverse traffic conditions including road works.
- Adverse weather conditions including fog, ice, snow or flood.
- Any breech of this agreement on your part.
- We do not provide child seats, if children requiring such a seat are to be conveyed, then a suitable child seat must be conveyed in the boot of the vehicle.
- We reserve the right to refuse to convey any excessive quantities of luggage if that cannot be safely conveyed in the boot of the vehicle.
- We cannot convey valuable or fragile items.
- Although we use our best endeavours to collect you at the agreed collection and return point at the agreed time, circumstances may arise such as traffic congestion or road works or closures beyond our reasonable control which prevent this in that situation, we reserve the right to adjust the collection and return point and times accordingly. Such adjustment will not affect the hire fee.
- We reserve the right to terminate the journey immediately in the event of you or your passengers behaving in a dangerous, anti-social or offensive manner. In that eventuality you and all your passengers and their luggage will be deposited at the first safe location and not conveyed any further. No refund will be given.